General Assistants - Funstation - Star City Birmingham
- 8 - 20 Hours per week ( increasing during holiday periods )
- National minimum wage
In line with the government guidelines, we are delighted to say that The Funstation Group will be back in business from 17th May
We have taken extensive measures to ensure our facilities are safe for both our customers and staff and we are now looking for General Assistants to join our team in Birmingham!
Funstation Ltd are specialists in providing high quality family entertainment centres throughout the U.K. and are the first multi-site operator to embrace a card system in their units meaning cash transactions are kept to a minimum
Full training will be given therefore no experience necessary
To succeed within this new and exciting role we would expect you to possess the following qualities;
- Team player
- Exemplary customer service
- Friendly & engaging personality
- Smart appearance & articulate
- Should have a confident manner
- Unit social fund – this enables the staff to be taken out twice a year (£25 per staff member each time)
- Employee of the quarter at each site - £25 vouchers plus certificate
- Employee of the year for the overall company – £250 vouchers plus certificate
- Statutory company pension scheme (after 3 months service)
- Increased holiday entitlement after 2 years service
- Staff/family discounts for company activities and products
As this is the leisure industry working evenings and weekends on a rotational basis will form part of your working pattern. No experience necessary, however relevant experience within the leisure or retail sector is advantageous.
The position has varied duties and is not limited to customer service, sales and general cleaning. This is a permanent position, not suitable for applicants who will not be available over seasonal holidays such as Christmas & school holidays.
PLEASE INCLUDE IN YOUR COVER LETTER HOW MANY HOURS YOU WOULD LIKE AND WHAT YOUR AVAILABILITY IS.