Chef, Asian Cuisine - Hampshire
Four Seasons Hotel Hampshire seek an experienced Chef who specialises in Asian Cooking.
Four Seasons Hotel Hampshire is a resort hotel in the countryside, just 10 minutes from the town of Fleet and Farnham and 45 minutes from London. With a varied selection of restaurants focusing on use of local produce, banqueting for 200 and with 24 hour room service, our guests have a lovely collection to choose from.
The deeply instilled Four Seasons culture is personified by its employees – people who share a single focus and are inspired to offer great service.
The role involves:
- Experience in Asian is a must. Additional experience in Vietnamese, Indonesia and Malaysian cuisine could be of an advantage.
- Prepare food items according to guest orders of consistent quality following recipe cards, as well as production, portion, and presentation standards; complete mise en place and set-up station for service.
- Start food items that are prepared ahead of time, making sure not prepare beyond estimated needs.
- Operate, maintain and properly clean kitchen equipment.
- Date all food containers and rotate as per policies, making sure that all perishables are kept at proper temperatures; check pars for shift use, determine necessary preparation, freezer pull and line set up; note any out-of-stock items or possible shortages; return all food items not used to designated storage areas, being sure to cover/date all perishables; assist in setting up plans and actions to correct any food cost problems; control food waste, loss and usage per policies.
The ideal candidate will be:
We look for employees who share the Golden Rule; people who, by nature, believe in treating others as we would have them treat us. We look for individuals who share a passion for excellence and who infuse that enthusiasm into everything they do.
- Experience in Asian cuisine a must.
- Experienced within a similar fresh food kitchen or NVQ level 3 qualified or equivalent in Culinary or catering fields.
- Great attitude as well previous culinary experience and/or culinary degree
- Must be able to multitask and work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work AM or PM shifts, weekends and holidays
- Ability to operate, maintain and properly clean kitchen equipment
- Proficient knife skills and ability to multi-task
- Good understanding and use of English language.
All applicants must hold the Right to Work in the UK.
Benefits Four Season Hotel Hampshire employees enjoy:
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities
- Complimentary accommodation at other Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts (based on length of service)
- Meals on duty and Laundered uniform
- Transportation to and from the local town and train station
- Employee Recognition Programmes
- And more!
Don't miss this opportunity to call our award winning Hotel and Spa your home while beginning your career with the world's leading luxury hotel company!