Food & Beverage Server - Hampshire, Four Seasons Hotel
The Server position provides an expertly served beverage or dining experience; anticipating the guests’ needs and as an expert on the menu options. The Four Seasons Hotel Hampshire is looking for top talent to join their dynamic team.
You must be eligible to work in the UK according to the new Brexit Regulations
- Describe the selection of food & beverage menu items to guests by offering interesting, and vivid descriptions of the each item’s, origin, taste, and preparation methods; communicate guest orders including any special needs or requests to the kitchen using the hotel’s point-of-sales system; coordinate food timings; check completed kitchen orders with the guest’s original order; transport items to the guest table in a timely manner to ensure proper food quality
- Anticipate guest needs, ascertain satisfaction, and offer suggestions, and respond urgently and appropriately to guest concerns and requests
- Properly and accurately close guest checks; process cash and credit card payments; properly settle voided checks or complimentary meals
- Breakdown, clean and set-up of tables, buffets, and food stations
Experience and Language
- Proficient in verbal/written English and Good knowledge of English
Don't miss this unique opportunity to be part of our award winning team, while beginning your career with the world's leading luxury hotel company!