Assistant Manager - Shoreditch
Powerleague is the original and premier provider of 5 a side football in the UK. It all started in 1987 and we are now the world’s largest provider with 35+ clubs across Europe. At Powerleague our goal is to create exhilarating, sporting team occasions within our local communities. Our club teams are an essential part of our players’ experience. We are energetic and motivated with a passion to serve! We pride ourselves on listening to our customers and taking action!
Assistant Manager- Your Purpose
As the Assistant Manager your role is to provide support to the Club Manager looking after the team and ensuring the efficient operation of the centre with the aim of retaining and attracting new customers.
Assistant Manager- Your Responsibilities
- Lead and drive your team to achieve KPI’s
- Identify opportunities to maximise profitability and performance of the site
- Conduct daily centre walks to ensure centre standards are maintained
- Ensure all systems, POS procedures and centre operational procedures are utilised and adhered to in line with company expectations
- Lead by example to create a culture of exceptional customer service
- Always deliver ‘World Class’ customer service
- Recognise and reward great behaviours to show your team what great looks like
- Ensure all new starters are trained in line with Powerleague’s Induction
- Set goals, regularly review results and support your team
- Recruit, recognise and develop the best talent
Assistant Manager- You!
- You are a manager that has a strong commercial acumen & you are a strategic thinker
- You have proven ability to lead and manage a team
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and an innate desire to succeed!
- You have excellent communication skills
- You have a passion for customer service, and a strong sales background
This is an exciting time to join the Powerleague team! We are a very passionate and driven workforce. We notice and reward for hard work and good results! APPLY TODAY!