Job Title: Contact Centre Team Manager
Reporting to: Customer Service Manager
Role Purpose: Operational responsibility for the Contact Centre Operations working with internal stakeholders to ensure all associated Objectives, Targets and Service Levels are achieved whilst continuously seeking positive improvements to improve the overall Customer Service activities.
- Actively promote best practice whilst developing both the Customer service and Supporting teams.
- Design and manage deployment of Contact Centre improvements which promote innovation, best practice.
- Responsible for developing, managing and ensuring operational teams achieve key service metrics – which maximising sales opportunities.
- Establish and work with internal stakeholders to ensure there is clear information available to the contact centre re planning and forecasting of promotions and sales campaigns.
- Responsible for the co-ordination and production of associated reporting relating to Contact Centre operations.
- Evaluate and recommend positive changes which can be made to the existing technology to drive improvements in customer experience and drive operational efficiencies.
- Develop management information and provide analysis of policy, practice and performance and identify trends in respect of bespoke campaigns.
- Responsible for monitoring and evaluating campaign performance.
- Establish, promote and develop effective relationships within the business to drive a multichannel strategy.
- Consolidate and champion customer insight generated from customer satisfaction surveys and recommend improvements which can be made.
- Inspirational leadership style to deliver consistent customer service, Leading by example and always prepared to own the extra mile.
- Set a framework of excellence and a work ethic focussed on driving the right outcome first time.
- Manages key stakeholders in the business through effective planning, organisation and communication.
- Work with colleagues in the business to extend the understanding of eCommerce requirements and share best practice, working towards an integrated sales and service capability.
- An active and effective contributor to the management team, contributing to the overall strategy of the Contact Centre Operation.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Extensive retail or home shopping experience, gained within a successful contact centre environment.
- Demonstrable experience managing a contact centre operation of no less than 50 FTE.
- Experience of management and leadership and driving change/ optimisation in a complex enterprise [preferably in a high-growth unit/ environment]
- Experience of managing large cross-functional operational projects
- Experience of enterprise-scale ecommerce operations
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Significant understanding of financial management and budget control
- Good understanding of the operational issues and how to optimise/reduce costs
- Ability to think strategically but also to operate & implement tactically
- Pragmatic about method, but highly delivery-oriented
- Deal effectively with change and changing priorities
- Experience of managing and optimising key areas of operational infrastructure or logistics
Key Behaviours Required:
- Continuously and proactively improves the quality of service we deliver to all our customers, external, internal and business partners.
- Willingly takes the initiative and consistently does more than is required.
- Respects individual’s views and positively contributes to a learning environment in which individuals are supported and encouraged to excel
- Continually asks what more could it be and inspires others to do likewise
- Behaving consistently and with integrity at all times, realising everyone’s potential to get the best possible result and live the values
- Provides vision and clear direction to inspire individuals and engages the team to deliver excellence