40 hours per week
Based in Shirebrook, Mansfield
We are seeking an experienced customer service professional to lead a division in the department. We are searching for someone who will manage all forms of customer contact and drive the performance of the customer service advisors in your team. You will be directly reporting into the Customer Service Team Manager and together you will build a dynamic team able to drive the high standards of care our customers deserve.
Ideal candidate will have flexible availability to suit the needs of the business including evenings and weekends to cover the trading hours of the stores.
What you’ll do
You will have 11 advisors directly reporting into you and be responsible for their coaching, training and development in the company whilst giving first class customer service to our loyal customers.
We need someone with strong leadership skills with the ability to create an entertaining work environment whilst ensuring the team carry out the directive of the department as a whole.
The customer contacts you will manage will be done through a range of channels including Telephony, Social Media and Web Chat, you should have experience with at least some of these functions to apply for this role.
• Drive excellent and personable customer service through all available channels
• Work with the highest standard of verbal and written communication and take a flexible approach to understanding the needs of each individual customer
• Develop inventive processes to power the department forward, always with customer satisfaction at the forefront
• Monitor the recording and resolving customer contacts and issues to elevate your team performance
• Liaise with various departments, creating rapport with management and other functions across the business to reach best resolutions and through that actively promote best practice
• Coach, train and develop the team around you to ensure the highest standards of customer service are always provided to our customers
• Scheduling the team to ensure that adequate resource is in place to cover the core customer facing hours
• Enthusiastic, positive, resourceful and resilient
• Natural ability to lead and develop a team
• Must have an experienced and varied customer service background
• Ability to work well under pressure and multitask
• Committed to the delivery of an exceptional level of customer service
• Excellent PC literacy and a working knowledge of Microsoft packages
• Ability to pay close attention to detail and not be scared to challenge the norm and think outside the box
• Excellent communication skills