Here at Virgin Active we can’t get enough of inspiring our members to live an active life, delivering amazing fitness experiences and service throughout our clubs. To do this, we run an in-house apprenticeship scheme to support our team members learning, who in turn deliver excellent service to our members.
We are recruiting an IQA and Lead Tutor to support our Apprenticeship delivery.
As an IQA and Lead Tutor you will manage our tutors, with your own learner cohort and will cover all aspects of delivery and support to learners including any Functional Skills and Additional Learning Needs.
In regards to IQA you will lead on all aspects, ensuring the quality of provision is compliant with external requirements set by Awarding Organisations. A key aspect will also be to assist in the ongoing review and development through the SAR and QIP process as well as support management in ensuring compliance for external inspections.
So what qualities does an IQA & Lead Tutor need to join Virgin Active?
- A strong knowledge of apprenticeship programmes, including EFSA funding rules, Ofsted Education Inspection Framework and SAR/QIP process.
- Hold current qualifications in Tutoring, Assessing and Internal Quality Assurance of Apprenticeship programmes
- Have experience in delivering Management Development programmes, preferably Level 3 Team Leader Supervisor Apprenticeship and ILM Diplomas.
- Are friendly and approachable – we love those who have a passion for learning and engaging learners
- Are committed to service excellence, with great attention to detail and problem solving abilities
- Have strong communication skills with the ability to present information to all levels