BH Live are excited to announce that they are now recruiting for Play & Bounce (trampoline) Assistants for its brand new soft play facility based at the Pyramids Centre in Portsmouth. The position requires the successful applicant to provide a safe and enjoyable customer experience to visitors within the Play and Bounce area.
Other responsibilities include:
- Providing excellent customer service at all times
- Acting as a brand ambassador, creating a sense of fun and excitement for all users.
- Maintaining standards of cleanliness within the area.
- Attending to individual visitors needs as and when they arise with support from the Play and Bounce Supervisor and Managers.
- Meet and greet customers, advising them of activities available, confirm bookings, and complete entry transactions (may include cash handling)
- Host / support children’s parties and other activities.
- Comply with Health and Safety standards and act as First Aider if required
- Provide support to the Catering Operations Manager with preparing food and beverages as part of the retail offering, or for parties.
- Carry out any other duties as requirement commensurate with the position.
If you have a good level of communication skills, experience of working as part of a team, a passion for customer services and the ability to work unsocial hours to include evenings, weekends and bank holidays as required then we would like to hear from you.
Salary: £9,636 - £18,584 (dependant on age)
About BH Live
BH Live is a leading operator of leisure and event venues; a social enterprise that designs and builds engaging experiences to inspire people and enrich lives.
For more visit bhlive.org.uk.
Get social with us: LinkedIn, Twitter @BHLIVE_UK and Facebook @SocialEnterpriseBHLive
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES