BH Live are excited to announce that they are now recruiting for 3 x Play & Bounce (trampoline) Supervisors for its brand new soft play facility based at the Pyramids Centre in Portsmouth. The position requires the successful applicant to oversee the day to day delivery achieving targets and performance standards whilst ensuring the Play and Bounce Assistants deliver a great customer experience to generate brand loyalty and repeat business.
Other responsibilities include:
- Supervision and management of all front line staff within the centre in a professional manner. Leading by example by being a role modelling expected standards and behaviours.
- Work with the Play and Bounce Manager to co-ordinate all family entertainment packages for parties to include entertainment and catering by working closely with relevant departmental managers.
- Assisting the Play and Bounce Manager in planning and delivering children’s parties and other family entertainment to achieve targets.
- Ensuring that the customer experience is of the highest quality at all times.
- Reviewing systems of operation and continuously looking to make improvements and efficiencies based on industry best practice.
- Carrying out other duties as requirement commensurate with the position.
If you have a good level of communication skills, proven practical experience in dealing with customers in a retail or leisure environment, previous experience of supervising and mentoring teams and individuals and the ability to work unsocial hours to include evenings, weekends and bank holidays as required then we would like to hear from you.
Due to the nature of the role you may be required to act as a key holder and attend site out of hours in an emergency.
About BH Live
BH Live is a leading operator of leisure and event venues; a social enterprise that designs and builds engaging experiences to inspire people and enrich lives.
For more visit bhlive.org.uk.
Get social with us: LinkedIn, Twitter @BHLIVE_UK and Facebook @SocialEnterpriseBHLive
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES