We’re looking to strengthen our Front of House - Breakfast team!
To us you won’t just be a waiter or waitress, you’ll be a key part of our Food and Beverage team. We need people who enjoy a fast-paced F&B environment to help serve outstanding Breakfasts to our guests. Our busiest time is over the weekend so you will need to be flexible to work most Saturdays and Sundays.
Your day to day;
- Greet each one of our valued guests with a genuine smile
- Delivering quality service and a great customer experience
- Taking and serving food and drink orders
- Laying tables
- Giving our guests the warmest hospitality and ensuring they want to return!
Who are we looking for?
Someone who is friendly and motivated to join our front of house team, you’ll need to be a morning person who is genuinely excited by a fast-paced industry.
It would be ideal if you have previous experience in a bar, café or restaurant, but a great work ethic and an even greater personality is much more important.
You will fit in to a dynamic team in a busy location. You will need to be able to take anything in your stride as you never know what each shift could bring. We are open for breakfast from 6am and serve great quality food and drink in a welcoming, relaxed environment.
In return, we are offering a rewarding role with scope for career progression along with;
- A competitive salary, negotiable dependent on experience
- 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 days after 5 years)
- Health cash plan
- Generous employee discounts
- Life assurance
- Bespoke training programmes accessible to all
- An engaging & supportive work environment