Cocktail Bartender - Epsom - Epsom
Are you an expert cocktail maker? Can you deliver shaken and stirred? If so then our country clubhouse Woodcote Park is looking for experienced or aspirational Cocktail Bartenders to join us in our fine dining restaurant.
Consistently delivering excellence to our members the role requires the ability to serve cocktails to order, expertly mixed and in a timely manner.
Role Responsibilities include:
- Making, creating and serving cocktails to the requirements of our members
- To deliver friendly, efficient customer service
- Delight in creating a warm and welcoming atmosphere
- Maintaining the highest standards of hygiene in the department
- Keeping up to date with all food and beverage menus, current promotions and new products
- Responsible for all stock, moving heavy barrels, moving furniture daily and monies
- Ensuring all orders are correctly billed, balancing Members accounts and cash in accordance with agreed procedures
- Comply and enforce the law in respect of the Licensing Act as applies to the Royal Automobile Club
Our ideal candidate:
- Previous experience working in a bar environment
- Experience or passion for Mixology
- Experience in delivering 5* service in a similar environment
- Passionate about delivering first-class customer service
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to multi task
- Team player
- Hold a basic (Level One) food hygiene qualification and an NVQ in Food Service
- An awareness of Licensing Laws
- Free meals on duty
- Free shuttle bus from Epsom station
- Perkbox discount scheme
- European RAC cover
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Staff uniform
- Generous pension
- Employer paid health cash plan
- Staff fund
The Royal Automobile Club embodies both the rich history of British motoring and the best tradition of private members’ clubs - prestigious yet always welcoming. Here at Woodcote Park in the heart of the Surrey countryside we’re passionate about pioneering ever-higher standards of dining, accommodation and sporting facilities.
Most importantly, you’ll share our values. We combine a passion for our heritage with a desire to achieve new levels of excellence. We exceed expectations, treat each other with respect, and ensure mutual trust is at the core of everything we do. If you can live these values, you’ll see your efforts recognised and your potential nurtured in an organisation that’s full of individuals who have come up through the ranks, learned new skills or taken their careers in surprising new directions.