Kitchen Team Member - High Wycombe
As our Kitchen Assistant, you’ll play a key role in ensuring that our customers have the best experience when they dine with us in our American-themed Hollywood Bowl Diner, after working up a big appetite on the lanes!
It’ll be over to you to get them refreshed and refuelled from the Hollywood Bowl food menu!
You’ll be responsible for preparing, cooking and delivering our delicious range of food options for all the family to feast upon. (All whilst maintaining our high cleaning and hygiene standards!)
It’s fast-paced and fun!!
Fancy a slice of the Action?
Our Kitchen Assistant role is the ideal opportunity for you if you're currently looking for the first or next step in your kitchen-career, and have an appetite for growth and development!
As well as being willing to work evenings and weekends, you’ll be awesome at:
- Creating unforgettable dining experiences - ensuring the food is strikingly good!
- Being a positive energy around people
- Being a friendly, supportive and helpful team player
- Being ready and willing to learn - previous experience is preferred, although not essential as we can train you to do a great job
- Free bowling!
- Team Member Discount Card - 30% Off Food & Drink! (Plus further reductions whilst on shift!)
- 12 month fast track Management Training programme available for Team Members wanting to progress their career!
- Healthcare cash plan, plus lots more!
If you are keen to take the next step in your career, think you could make an impact and are ready to be bowled over with excitement, be quick and apply today!
The Hollywood Bowl Group PLC is the place to be if you want to be a valued player in a real success story. With over 60 centres across the UK, built on the market-leading Hollywood Bowl and AMF Bowling brands and exciting expansion plans, there’s never been a better time to join us!