Lantana is an Australian-run independent restaurant business in London known for it's fresh Australian inspired food, great coffee & friendly customer service. We are consistently recognised as a leader in our field of all day casual dining with a menu inspired by Australia’s melting pot of culinary cultures.
We are recruiting a Head Chef for our London Bridge site: an 80 seater restaurant with busy breakfast, lunch, dinner and weekend services. This is a salaried position; up to £37,000 per annum depending on experience.
The ideal candidate is a hardworking and dynamic Head Chef who wants to be part of growing business. You will
- Have a well-travelled palate and be able to demonstrate a passion for food;
- Have experience in running a high volume, fast-paced restaurant;
- Have a good understanding of managing stock levels, GPs and labour within budgetary requirements;
- Be enthusiastic in leading and motivating your team to deliver outstanding food quality; and
- Work an average 47.5 hours per week.
In return for your hard work, we offer an excellent work life balance and staff benefits including:
- Up to 50% discount on all Lantana Cafe restaurants
- Up to 28 days paid holiday per year
- Enrolment into company pension scheme
- Recommend a Friend Scheme
- Staff parties
- Comprehensive induction
- In-house training sessions & supplier classes
- Competitive salary with tronc
- Staff meals
- Fantastic Development opportunities
We have a supportive and nurturing workplace environment with an emphasis on development and teamwork. We are looking for applicants with a similar outlook. There is a lot of room for career growth in this dynamic company with plans for expansion in 2021-22.
If this has ‘you’ written all of it, please email your CV with a covering letter telling us why you are right for the role. You must have working rights for the UK.