CX Analyst - Leeds
Do you have a background in Customer Experience? Do you want to add value and deliver improved outcomes for customers? Do want the opportunity to innovate and influence Customer Experience transformation at Asda?
You will be responsible for supporting a programme of activity to improve the Customer Experience across Asda's range of formats and shopping journeys. You will work cross-functionally to understand the Customer Experience, identify areas where it needs to be improved and design the changes and outcomes required, engaging the relevant business areas to deliver them. Considering online, in-store and omnichannel customers, you will focus on measuring and improving the experience across journeys and touchpoints to drive customer loyalty and value.
You will help to shape, optimise and drive the delivery of our new customer experience management framework. You will work as part of our broader Customer Experience team and will be responsible for the delivery of a number of key projects across different customer journeys and touchpoints. This will include analysing and interpreting data and insight, assessing performance versus targets and quantifying the financial impact of customer experience initiatives to inform prioritisation decisions and budget allocation.
You will be a key team member working as part of our Customer Experience team.
You will play a key role in mapping customer experiences and identifying opportunities for improvement. You will lead the redesign of key journeys and touchpoints and work with cross-functional stakeholders to support the design and delivery of initiatives to remove hassle for customers, drive ease of shop and increase customer loyalty. You will develop, own and be integral in delivering the CX improvement plans for the assigned customer journeys, optimising through test & learn and ensuring they are delivered to achieve the desired results. You will act as the primary point of contact for the assigned business areas, managing communication and engagement activities and supporting them address any barriers preventing delivery by providing relevant data and insight or facilitating solution development.
- Experience in and understanding of how to analyse and interpret insight and data
- The ability to demonstrate a customer centric mindset
- Strong attention to detail and critical thinking
- Ability to flex plans, reprioritise and operate within an agile environment
- Retail knowledge - In-store and online, including an understanding of formats
- A track record of working with and influencing business stakeholders at all levels
- Understanding and experience of improving the Customer Experience through varying initiatives, driving change as well as test and learn programmes.
If flexible working is important to you, then look no further! At Asda, we are proud of our culture and our commitment to flexible working. This role is based at Asda House, Leeds with the flexibility to work from home.
You will also get an excellent benefits package including; -
- Discretionary company bonus
- Company pension
- 10% colleague discount, free parking at Asda House and many additional rewards.
We want all colleagues to be able to bring their best and true selves to work, every day. Simply put, we want our colleagues to be Proud to be Asda and proud to be themselves.