IT Solutions Architect - Leeds
Would you like to join a team that is set to grow dramatically and create fantastic career opportunities?
Asda Technology are looking for number of experienced Solutions Architects to help design the future! This is a chance to join one of the biggest transformations, working as part of the divestiture programme to build Asda's new IT landscape.
You'll to join a mature practice, working with a team of 20 Architects in a supportive environment, and great opportunities for self-development. Experience of Retail, or at least operating in an enterprise-scale environment is desirable.
You'll work on a broad portfolio of projects covering Head Office, Store and Depot systems. We will work very closely with Walmart, third-party suppliers and our own internal teams.
You'll join the team in a 2-3 year fixed term position. As the team is set to grow dramatically, a number of other exciting new roles will become available in future.
- Strong Solutions Architect
- Experience of solution design and a real passion around current trends including mobile and cloud technologies (we use Azure)
- You'll have awareness of architecture frameworks such as TOGAF, but this is desirable and not essential.
- We use Archimate, so it would help to understand this notation, but training will be provided.
- Agile experience, and awareness of ERP solutions is beneficial.
If flexible working is important to you, then look no further! At Asda, we are proud of our culture and our commitment to flexible working. This role is based at Asda House, Leeds with the flexibility to work from home 2-3 days per week.
You will also get an excellent benefits package including:
- Company car or 5,700 car allowance, plus discretionary company bonus
- Company pension up to 7% matched.
- 10% colleague discount, free parking and many additional rewards.
We want all colleagues to be able to bring their best and true selves to work, every day. Simply put, we want our colleagues to be Proud to be Asda and proud to be themselves.
If you have any questions, then please email email@example.com