Sales Executive - Leatherhead
Nuffield Health is Britain's largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. Join us as a Sales Executive in our Leatherhead Fitness & Wellbeing Gym and play your part in building a healthier nation.
The focus of the role will be to champion a place that is much more than just a gym. We combine a great fitness facility with a fully integrated holistic health centre, staffed by a range of health specialists including Personal Trainers and Physiotherapists,
This role will include evenings and weekends working on a rota basis
As a Sales Executive you will;
- Identify what people want from a gym membership, you will deliver a package to suit their needs
- Spend time in the local community, planning open days and events, plus visiting businesses to raise awareness of everything we offer.
- Develop a sales focused culture throughout the Club, encouraging colleagues to help us achieve our sales targets as a team.
-Demonstrate excellent communication skills as you drive the membership numbers
- Motivate customers to improve their health and fitness.
To succeed as a Sales Executive you will need to:
- Utilise all forms of communication from phones, texts, email to. face to face
- Have the ability to match people to products based on their needs and experience.
- Be confident working towards targets, and tenacious on the tough days. You will help one of the nation's strongest health brands to keep on growing and changing lives.
- Have initiative and be creative in driving sales
In return, we offer a working environment that will help you grow your skills and experience and get the best out of life. Other benefits include 25 days' annual holiday free gym membership, free private healthcare, pension scheme and a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.
Location - Leatherhead
Full time, 40 hours a week
Salary - £18,595.20 (plus commission, up to £500 a month)
Closing date - 30/04/2021
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post.