Become a Personal Trainer at Total Fitness
Are you passionate about health and fitness and believe you have what it takes to help others reach their goals?
We can help you become a level 3 qualified Personal Trainer in as little as 5 weeks and start your new career with Total Fitness.
The Training Room have partnered with Total Fitness to provide them with driven, focused and newly qualified fitness fanatics eager to launch their Personal Training career with one of the UK’s most respected gyms.
We will help you realise your potential and unlock your talents by providing you with everything you need to become a qualified Personal Trainer. Upon successful completion of our course we will connect you with available opportunities at Total Fitness and support you for 3 years as you shape your new career. Training can be completed online, at home and in your spare time so what are you waiting for?
You’ll achieve the following:
Active IQ Level 2 Certificate in Gym Instructing
- Covers health, safety and welfare within a fitness environment
- Learn about the anatomy and physiology for exercise
- Learn the principles of fitness, health and exercise
- Learn how to plan gym-based exercise
- Learn how to instruct gym-based exercise
Active IQ Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training
- Learn about the anatomy and physiology for health and exercise
- Learn how to apply the principles of nutrition to a physical activity programme
- Learn about programming personal training with clients
- Learn how to deliver personal training sessions
The following 3 Certificates are also included
- The Training Room Certificate in Studio Cycling
- The Training Room Certificate in Metabolic Circuit Training
- The Training Room Certificate in Gym Based Boxing
The benefits of working at Total Fitness
- All the usual employee benefits such as holiday pay, pension, uniform provision, insurance covered
- PT sales training included along with a 9 module Advanced PT academy
- Initial 20 hours per week of paid lead generation activity to provide you with a startup salary to build your business
- Bank of programme templates to assist you with building the right plan for your clients
- Coaching and support from your manager to assist you and help you grow your business
- Ability to teach classes and future PT-related products
- Complimentary membership for you and one other person
Total Fitness also offer a self-employed model for those candidates looking for greater flexibility in their career. For more information on the benefits included on the self-employed model please get in touch.
The career you’ve always wanted is closer than you realise!
APPLY now to find out more.