Launched in 2003, Snap Fitness is the world's largest and fastest growing 24-7 fitness franchise featuring professional, state-of-the-art fitness centres, and currently has an estimated 2,000 locations operating worldwide. In addition to the UK, Snap Fitness also operates clubs in Australia, New Zealand, U.S, Canada, India and Mexico.
We provide state-of-the-art facilities, including an Olympic lifting platform, full range of functional free weights, squat rack, cardio that has 17 inch touch screens, TRX (functional frames), group fitness classes, small group personal training area and loads more.
Snap Fitness are seeking a dynamic, passionate and motivated Supervisor for our Harrow and Neasden clubs. You must have the experience, energy and enthusiasm to assist in the management of day-to-day operations of a busy Health Club plus a proven track record in the fitness or retail industries. You will be responsible for assisting the Club Manager in the general running of all aspects of the club with specific emphasis on the sale of new memberships, ensuring all members are having a great experience, management of staff and contractors plus health and safety requirements.
This is a full-time position and is available for an immediate start into an already successful club.
This role will include the following:
- Sales Management - driving sales through local community and corporate outreach
- Marketing Management to drive membership growth
- Management of Personal Trainers
- Maintaining gym standards (cleanliness, maintenance, OH&S etc)
- Social media and club management reporting
Candidates should have the following:
- Sales & Management experience
- First Aid Certificate
- Outstanding customer service and people skills
- A proven ability to hit targets
If you can see yourself contributing, advancing and learning with Snap Fitness then please APPLY NOW!