Personal Trainer wanted for one of London's best body transformation gyms
Embody Fitness - Bank, London
Employment Type: Self-employed
Salary: Competitive salary + bonus structure
We are looking for outgoing and motivated personal trainers with a proven success rate to join our expert team in the heart of the City of London.
An exciting opportunity to become part of London’s leading, award-winning and luxury Personal Training gyms.
At Embody, personality and attitude is just as important as having the right qualifications. Positivity, and a "can-do" attitude will make you stand out, we’re looking for someone with passion and knowledge, paired with the ability to build a rapport easily with new and existing clients. Determination to build your client base and really take therapy a step further within the business will put you at the forefront of our search.
Embody Fitness is an elite, luxury personal training business in the heart of the City, setting new industry benchmarks for rapid and outstanding physical transformations.
Our aim is to make clients feel like a professional athlete with a complete team of sports professionals taking care of them. We employ top-level trainers, coaches and therapists into the business. All of our personal trainers are extremely experienced and highly passionate about personal training, ensuring our clients achieve amazing results.
Our unique team approach covers every aspect of the client’s journey, from individual programme design, injury and movement screening assessments, bespoke nutrition planning, on-site sports therapy, regular monitoring and re-assessments throughout the programme to ensure our clients achieve the very best results possible.
Our clients join us for transformation programmes and are allocated to our personal trainers automatically. We ask all of our trainers to deliver a minimum of 25 hours of PT sessions a week. Early morning and evening availability is needed throughout the week (Monday to Friday), Saturday availability is also beneficial but not mandatory. All trainers are paid an hourly rate for sessions and are effectively self-employed.
If you love doing what you do, are passionate about health & fitness (and getting great results) please get in touch.
- Minimum Level 3 Certified Personal Trainer (applicants without this will not be considered)
- 3+ years in the fitness industry as a personal trainer / strength and conditioning coach
- Nutrition qualification & good understanding of nutrition planning for clients
- Good understanding of anatomy & physiology
- Highly consciences
- Ability to work well within a team
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Has a transformation background & portfolio
- Has a high interest in education and self-improvement
- Must be available to work evenings and early mornings Monday - Friday, some Saturday mornings might also be required