Duty Manager - Leeds
Up to 22K basic + 15% bonus
An exciting opportunity to join a new and exciting concept recently launched in Leeds offering a fun filled leisure experience. The business is tailored to all ages and backgrounds and welcomes adults and the family market providing a comprehensive range of corporate events, nights out and parties for all ages supported by a quick turnaround but comprehensive food and beverage offer. Service and standards are key and interested candidates must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous supervisory experience working in a fast paced sales and service focused business.
- Being able to deliver both service and operational excellence through your team
- Be hands on working front of house, supporting the F and B team and across the venue.
- Assist with recruitment, the ongoing training and coaching of your team
- Responsible for cash and stock control, including investigation of variances.
- Be highly visible with customers and team, promoting positive energy and great service.
- Be willing to work 3 weekends out of 4 and a combination of early and late shifts
Interviews are immediately available.