Centre Manager - Yeovil
35K basic OTE 45K
Interviews are immediately available in Yeovil for a Centre Manager to join a market leader in the family entertainment sector of the leisure industry. The business delivers a great value entertainment experience and is relentless in ensuring that they consistently deliver service superiority to every customer. As Centre Manager you will be offered a highly competitive basic salary , uncapped commission and benefits that include life assurance, enhanced pension plan, a save as you earn scheme and the opportunity for ongoing training and significant career development.
Candidates will require:
- A minimum of 18 months experience as a hands-on General Manager/AGM working in leisure, hospitality or retail.
- Evidence of optimising sales and performance of a business unit including a significant hospitality offering
- A passion for people, with evidence of coaching, developing and progressing a team of 30 colleagues.
- An ability to create positive energy with a can-do attitude and compassionate approach
- Resilience, flexibility, and adaptability, to fit in with our fast-paced environment!
- Are commercially astute with both P and L and budgetary management experience.
- Who constantly look to enhance the customer experience and drive exceptional guest feedback/NPS scores.
As Centre Manager you will be supported by a deputy and assistant manager and a team of technicians, customer care, bar and diner colleagues. You will be working 40 hours over a 5-day week with a combination of early and evening shifts. You will be required to work a minimum of 3 weekends out of 4 as these are the peak trading days for your business alongside both Bank Holidays and School Holidays/Inset days.
Video interviews are immediately available in what is anticipated to be a 2-stage interview process with a start date as soon as possible.
Due to the anticipated high levels of interest in this role we regret that only those candidates meeting the above criteria will be contacted.