We are looking for a Spa Therapist to join our award winning team at Keswick Reach Lodge Retreat in Cumbria!
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic Therapist to join our friendly team within this stunning resort. Keswick Reach is home to a modern spa offering a range of treatments and facilities.
When you join the team, you will offer a wide range of treatments to guests from the pre-determined treatment menu. These will include various massages and facials, alongside beauty treatments such as gel nails and pedicures.
Further to providing treatments, you will advise guests on available treatments, answer queries and book appointments so a great level of customer service is essential.
Ensuring the salon area is appealing to our guests is a key part of the role, so keeping the salon clean and tidy will play a big part of daily responsibilities. You will also ensure the salon is well stocked, reporting any requirements to the Spa Manager.
This is a maternity cover position to work part time, variable hours. Hours will be around 32 per week and this will include weekends and bank holidays.
This Spa Therapist position is ideal for anyone searching for Spa positions within Cockermouth and the surrounding areas.
Key responsibilities -
- Deliver various treatments such as facials, massage and nail treatments to clients based on a pre-determined treatment list
- Actively work to help promote the salon, resort and other facilities
- Deal with any bookings and enquiries in a professional manner
- Upsell beauty products and treatments to guests, where appropriate
- Ensure client confidentiality at all times
- Monitoring and ordering of stock within the salon
What experience you will need -
- Similar previous salon experience is desired
What skills you will need -
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in Beauty Therapy is essential for this role
- Excellent customer service skills are essential
- Strong communication skills through a range of methods are key
- Positive work ethic with a willingness to learn new skills is essential
What we offer -
- Competitive rate of pay
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Discounted staff breaks at our luxurious holiday resorts across the UK
- Free use of all Darwin Escapes resort facilities including many of our free gyms and swimming pools
- Food discount across all resorts
- Discounts on spa treatments
- *'Introduce a friend' recruitment bonus
- *100% work attendance bonus
- *Company employee sick pay
- Compassionate leave pay
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free access to the Darwin Academy training programme to help further your career and skill levels
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health Shield cash plan
*Subject to terms and conditions