Duty Manager - Based at our dry site, Houldsworth Village, Stockport.
£18,500 and £21,198 depending on experience.
Permanent, Full Time
This is an opportunity for someone who is looking for their next step towards centre management. We are looking for an individual that is willing to take on additional responsibility and go above and beyond to ensure that Life Leisure continues to maintain high standards, be customer focused and achieve income and sales targets.
Our Duty Managers are enthusiastic, committed and hardworking individuals who supervise and lead the centre team during their shift, ensuring everyone maintains Life leisure high standards, delivers exceptional service, communicates effectively and complies with operational procedures.
You will need :
- To demonstrate impact on the business
- The ability to make objective decisions and lead on difficult situations
- The ability diffuse difficult situations and respond to customer complaints in a professional manner
- To deliver exceptional standards and set an example to other team members
- To be a good communicator with the ability to listen
- To have excellent organisational skills
- To be target driven and takes ownership of financial targets
- To be forward thinking and shows creative flare in developing current products
- To be confident communicating with the Management team
30 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
Free use of all our gyms
Free parking at sites
CPD, access to online training, other external training opportunities including PT, swim teaching.