Facilities Manager - Luxury Leisure and Entertainment Venue - London Greenwich
Circa £40,000+bonus + stock options + benefits + career development
Our client is the newest, most exciting and ambitious luxury leisure and entertainment concept to open in London and already has more large-scale sites in the pipeline. We have been tasked with sourcing an outstanding Facilities Manager for their new Greenwich Venue, someone who is ambitious and has aspirations to support with new openings and take on a Regional role over time.
Key areas of Responsibility:
- Lead, coach, develop and inspire a team of 3 (Maintenance Technicians and Technical experts.)
- Oversee all planned, preventative and reactive works in relation to all mechanical, technical and electrical services and building fabric issues.
- Oversee, implement and ensure compliance of all health and safety procedures for the centre.
- Ensure the venue is immaculate, overseeing the contract cleaning company.
- Financial management, budget planning and KPI reporting.
- Build sound relationships with all internal and external stakeholders and third-party suppliers.
- As Senior Manager work collaboratively with your peers and General Manager to ensure operational and customer service excellence across the whole business.
The person we are looking for:
- Personable, professional, highly organised with extremely high and exacting standards.
- Hands-on 'get stuck in' approach to leadership with experience in developing team members.
- 5-years+ experience maintaining high specification high volume multi-purpose facilities preferably within leisure or hospitality possibly as a Facilities Manager, Operations Manager, Building Services Manager or Maintenance Manager.
- Budgetary and reporting experience.
- Ideally Food Safety CIEH level 3 or 4, British Safety Council certificate in COSHH Risk Assessment and NeBosh certificate or willing to undertake them.
- Have your own transport or live very locally as some early or late shifts may occasionally be required.
Benefits include a competitive basic salary depending on experience, stock options, annual bonus, Contributory pension and staff discounts. The biggest benefit is joining a well backed venture at the beginning where your career prospects are endless.
For more information please submit your CV and we will be in touch swiftly if you have the right level of experience