Chef de Partie - Luton
Luton Hoo Hotel, Golf & Spa have an exciting opportunity available for a
Chef de Partie.
40 hours per week, £10.12/hour plus £1,400 service charge* per year.
The Chef de Partie role:
Our aim is to create distinctly memorable experiences and so we strive to make every meal an occasion for our guests. As Chef de Partie you will work as part of the kitchen team in either the Wernher Restaurant or the Adam's Brasserie and will assist the Head Chefs and Executive Chef in preparing and producing fresh quality dishes to the highest standard. Our 2 AA Rosette Wernher restaurant offers the finest British cuisine and has been praised for its use of seasonal local produce whilst the Adam's Brasserie offers a more relaxed and informal dining experience within our Country Club. You will supervise your section and assist the senior chefs in the operation of the kitchen including stock control, food safety and the organisation of daily task and preparation. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to grow and develop as a chef and to improve your skills in a busy and varied five star environment.
The Chef de Partie will:
- Have enthusiasm, dedication and a genuine passion for food
- Have a desire to develop, show attention to detail and a positive 'can do' attitude
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills and the ability to lead a team
- Possess good time management skills and the ability to remain calm under pressure
- Have previous experience in a similar role
- NVQ level 2 or 3 in Professional Cookery or equivalent is desirable
Due to our rural location you will need your own transport.
About the Hotel
Luton Hoo Hotel Golf & Spa one of the country's finest 5 star hotels, is set in the heart of 1065 acres of historic gardens and parkland designed by Capability Brown. With our 2 rosette Wernher Restaurant and award winning Adam's Brasserie we are committed to delivering hospitality to the highest standard. Our five star facilities include a luxurious spa, championship golf course, state of the art conference facilities and shooting school.
At Elite Hotels we have a single minded and unwavering goal to make every visit to our hotels a positive experience that customers feel compelled to talk about.
Why work at Luton Hoo:
As an accredited Investor in People, we are dedicated to the development of our staff and offer a great range of benefits:
- Meals are provided by our talented kitchen team
- We have plenty of free parking
- We also have amazing recognition awards for exceptional customer service
- A share of the service charge
- Reduced price stays in all of our hotels
*Service charge is dependent on hours worked and sales performance and is not guaranteed