We are delighted to have re-opened our outdoor area this week at The Jug and welcome back all our lovely customers. We are now looking for hard-working, punctual and reliable KITCHEN PORTERS to join the team. Previous experience would be preferable but not essential as training will be given. The role will involve working evening and weekends, so flexibility is a must!
We are passionate about food and prepare everything in house to a high standard using fresh ingredients and local produce. Our menus reflect this and changes regularly.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience plus generous tips and employee discounts and benefits.
The Jug & Bottle is run by the Stange & Co pub group. We are an expanding family company that puts our teams first, we realise it’s our teams and their hard work that make our pubs successful and we like to look after our teams and reward them for their hard work.
- Discounted accommodation rates at all company sites – up to 50% off
- Food discount – in all our sites – up to 50% off
- Pension scheme- contributory group personal pension scheme
- Meals on duty
- Training and advancement opportunities
- Travel and job swap opportunities within the company
- Flexible working hours
- Christmas staff social event
- 5.6 weeks holiday entitlement including bank holidays
- Length of Service Recognition Rewards
- Up to £1000 when you recommend a friend or family member to work at any Stange & Co site – subject to terms & conditions being met
- 24/7, 365 days a year access to confidential and expert advice through our Employee Assistance Programme with Hospitality Action
If you are interested in joining our kitchen team, then please email your CV and covering letter to Andy Graham, General Manager using the ‘APPLY NOW’ link.