Kitchen Assistant - Full Time
Lovely Lulworth - There's nowhere better!
Set in the Natural World Heritage Site of Lulworth Cove on the Jurassic Coast, the Lulworth Cove Inn is a stunning example of a friendly, quality English pub. Almost 400 years old, the inn was originally a mail stagecoach stop on the road from Wareham, later it was a haven for the smugglers who brought ashore French lace, brandy and other contraband to sell to the good citizens of Lulworth, Wool and Bere Regis. Today you’re guaranteed a warm welcome and great food. We are building our team ahead of the busy season with full time hours available now for an experienced Kitchen Assistant.
As part of team Lulworth you can expect:
- Pay up to £8.91 per hour plus a share of tips
- A warm welcome from a friendly team that values your contribution
- Plenty of scope to show your talent and develop your skills
- Excellent job security and working conditions
- Plenty of hours including weekends and evenings
- A fixed contract until September
- A full range of lifestyle benefits
- All the support you need to succeed
Apply if you are:
- Confident and committed with an eye for detail
- A great team player who can support others under pressure
- Familiar with the KA\KP role in professional kitchen operations
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic
- A person who takes pride in your work
- Seeking an employer that recognizes and rewards achievement
Previous experience and knowledge of the role in a busy kitchen is required. Due to the location access to independent transport would be helpful too.
If you care about what you do, strive to be the best version of your self, enjoy being part of a team and have the drive and commitment to thrive in a busy, exciting and rewarding kitchen... apply now:
Where you'll work: Lulworth Cove Inn The perfect Dorset country pub and inn overlooking Lulworth Cove Originally a stagecoach stop on the road from Wareham (where a horseback postman would drop off mail for Lulworth villagers), this coastal inn is a haven for walkers and tourists alike. The Lulworth Cove Inn is set, poetically, in the World Heritage Site of Lulworth Cove on the Jurassic Coast, with breathtaking trails and must-see sights just a short distance away. This charming inn evokes all the joyous memories of childhood seaside holidays. The inside is bright and cosy and at the same time, the large terrace, with views of Lulworth, is the perfect place to stop for a while on your way to or from the cliffs or the beach. Winter or summer alike, the Lulworth Cove Inn, with award-winning local Badger Beers on draught, its regularly changing specials and its delicious coffees and cakes is the place to enjoy coastal Dorset at its very best.