Food & Beverage Supervisor - Mapledurham Golf & Country Club
We are currently looking for a Food and Beverage Supervisor to work in the demanding operation of a prestigious golf and country club. Facilities include a members bar and restaurant serving food and drinks throughout the day.
We require an enthusiastic and hard working individual who has the ability to work with, lead and motivate others in a challenging environment. The successful applicant will report to the Food & Beverage Manager/Deputy Food & Beverage Manager. This key role will ensure exceptional standards and service are delivered to both Club Members and visitors alike.
This is an excellent opportunity to increase your experience within a quality establishment and continue to maintain the reputation for outstanding F&B service.
- You will have a good knowledge of Food & Beverage operations.
- Experience within a 4 or 5 star environment would be an advantage.
- Desire to be a hands-on whilst supervising the team.
- Leadership/coaching skills necessary
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer an excellent range of staff benefits, including
- Discounted accommodation within the group
- Pension Scheme
- Incremental holiday allowance
- Discounted meals whilst on duty
- Free parking
- Free Uniform
- Free membership of the Health Club
- Training and Development opportunities