Chef de Partie - Abersoch
New opportunity not to be missed! Haulfryn Group has a fantastic opportunity for a Chef de Partie to join a growing team at our friendly holiday resort, The Warren. In return, we offer our Chef de Partie a very competitive salary plus bonus and excellent benefits.
A 5* holiday park in the beautiful Llŷn Peninsula.
We are looking for ambitious, enthusiastic, customer and standards orientated Chef de partie to join our team.
We have a variety of shifts available as our Chef de partie, therefore if you are able to be flexible on shifts or if you are looking for a weekend or holiday job, then please apply.
Working at our prestigious and exclusive Holiday Park with owners who expect nothing but the best, we need an exceptional person to join our kitchen team.
We’re looking for an organised, enthusiastic and standards oriented food professional.
Our ideal Chef de Partie will have the following skills and experience:
- NVQ level 2 in Food Preparation or equivalent
- Experience in a similar position
- Eye for quality standards
- Enthusiasm for producing consistent, quality food
- Ability to work unsupervised and as part of a small team on shift
- Food Hygiene Certificate
The Chef de Partie role
You will be in charge of a particular section within our kitchen, however you will also be rotated around the kitchen to utilise their skills and to support all sections. This will help them to learn and develop their skills on each section.
As our Chef de Partie you will also be required to be responsible for other tasks and duties that are necessary for the smooth running of the kitchen.
The Chef de Partie will be responsible for the preparation and cooking of the food required from our menu's and to assist in the operation of our regular events, conferences and owners supper clubs. Other jobs will include assisting the sous and head chef in creating new specials dishes and core menu items throughout the year. You will report to the head Chef, and will be part of the Food and Beverage team.
Key responsibilities as our Chef de Partie include:
- Essentially following all health and safety procedures as per our company policies
- Being aware of profit margins and keeping waste to a minimum.
- Having the ability to perform under pressure during peak trading periods
- Maintaining a clean and hygienic working environment
- Working as a team and providing a positive 'can-do' attitude
We offer our Chef de Partie a fantastic salary and benefits package!
- Very competitive salary+ bonus + benefits package:
- Leisure Club membership
- Massively discounted holidays on our holiday parks
- On-line discount scheme to many high street and leisure outlets
- Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Uniform provided
- 30 days holiday (including Bank Holiday allowance)
The successful Chef de Partie will work from our holiday park in The Warren and will be expected to work full time hours including some weekends and Bank Holidays, to suit the needs of the business. Various shifts are available between 0830-0000. We are exceptionally busy in school holidays and the expectation is that you will need to be in the business at these times
With excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your career, why not click apply today? Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's largest owners of luxurious holiday and residential parks as our Chef de Partie.
In line with the requirements of the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.