Spa Cleaner - Moreton-In-Marsh
Our Bamford Wellness Spa is devoted to nurturing the mind, body & spirit. Our holistic approach is based around our heartfelt connection with nature. A nourishing space for self-reflection & rejuvenation, the space offers yoga, meditation & a range of holistic based treatments.
We are looking for a Cleaner to join us at our beautiful Bamford Wellness Spa in the Cotswolds.
A full-time contract, based on 40 hours per week, up to approx. £20,000 per annum.
Including early mornings, evenings and weekends.
We are looking for
A Spa background is not essential but preferred, as you will also need to demonstrate a high level of guest care from a previous customer facing position.
As part of the team you will ensure the highest cleanliness standards within the Spa are maintained at all times whilst supporting the team in delivering a 5* service to our clients. You will need to be a confident communicator and possess excellent customer service skills.
You will also be confident handling any queries and complaints when around the Spa, be presentable, reliable and punctual, have excellent communication skills with a pleasant personality.
- Keeping all Spa facilities including a wet spa facility and client areas clean and well maintained at all times (deep cleaning required after hours).
- Greeting clients and being available for help at any time.
- Perform and document routine inspection and maintenance activities
- Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs
- Making sure all treatment rooms and changing rooms are immaculately clean and well stocked with towels, robes and slippers.
- Assist and coordinate with front of house staff in providing services to guests.
- Implement best standards and procedures in the spa and guest and staff areas.
- Competitive salary
- Up to 28 days holiday (incl. bank holidays)
- 50% staff lunch discount (at local Daylesford store)
- 30% company discount on Bamford and Daylesford products and cafes
- 60% company discount on Bamford skincare
- Two classes free a month (yoga, Pilates etc)
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Subsidised private medical insurance
- Staff uniform provided
About the Company
Our beautiful serene Bamford Wellness Spa offers a selection of carefully curated treatments, mind and movement classes, each devoted to relaxing, restoring and nurturing your well-being in a gentle holistic way.
We work with the most amazing practitioners and teachers offering a wide range of Yoga, Pilates, Sound Healing and Work outs classes from our beautiful studios.
The new wet area includes a herbal steam room, crystal sauna and a wellness pool.
Our tranquil retail space offers beautifully considered clothing, bath and body and homeware and our healthy organic Orchard café allows guests to relax and unwind and sample our menu created by our in-house nutritional chef with a focus on wholegrain, fresh, organic, balanced, local and seasonal foods.
A truly amazing place to work.
We provide all our employees with in-depth training and knowledge to help provide our guests with outstanding customer service and a unique experience.
If you would like to be part of our truly unique business – we would love to hear from you.
We aim to attract, recruit and develop people from a wide range of backgrounds, with different perspectives, ideas and experiences. We seek to create a productive environment, representative of different cultures and groups, where everyone has an equal chance to succeed. If you feel you need any reasonable adjustments to be made in order to apply for a vacancy at Daylesford, please contact the Recruitment Team by visiting our website.
Please note: As part of our recruitment process, we will use and store your personal data securely for up to 6 months from the date of application. If you would like to update or remove your CV or other personal details from our records, please go to our careers page for contact details