Leisure & Spa Receptionist - Buckingham
At Cairn Group we're ambitious. With a varied and extensive UK portfolio of hotels, bars and restaurants in our portfolio, we're focused on continual growth and are in it for the long haul. We are a family owned business with family values at our core, with a growing team and sites UK wide.
About the role...
The moment a guest steps into one of our venues, they walk into a genuinely memorable experience. As a Leisure & Spa Receptionist, you’ll not only be the person they rely on to handle transactions and anticipate every detail of a friction-free experience, you’ll also create the warm atmosphere that makes our guests feel welcome and visit time and time again.
You’ll offer a warm professional welcome to members, hotel guests and all visitors alike. You’ll ensure that all access is accurately tracked, and help keep on top of memberships, new enrollments, payments, and renewals as well as being the first point of call for all enquiries, questions and queries.
You'll assist our guests in making bookings for treatments and classes and encourage repeat bookings and upsell the various products available where possible.
- Strong communication skills through a variety of means
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relation skills to ensure a seamless and memorable experience, proactively resolving any challenges that may arise
- Flexible and adaptable, with the ability to stay calm under pressure, adapting your approach to complete routine and non-routine tasks
- High attention to detail and accuracy – great at managing one’s own time
- Have a passion for the industry