Hospitality Team Member Apprenticeship Level 2 at Grantley Hall
At Grantley Hall we are currently recruiting for a Hospitality Team Member Apprentice. The ideal candidate needs to be enthusiastic and motivated about a career in hospitality. This is a fantastic opportunity to progress into senior hospitality roles.
About the Apprenticeship
- The apprenticeship consists of;
- Functional Skills Maths (Level 1)
- Functional Skills English (Level 1)
- An independent end assessment
- This qualification is, HIT Hospitality Team Member Apprenticeship.
- The apprenticeship course can take between 12 – 24 months, ending with an End Point Assessment.
- Specialist areas that you will cover in hospitality range from food & beverage service, serving alcoholic beverages, barista, food preparation, housekeeping, concierge and guest services, reception, reservations, and conference & banqueting.
- The most important part of the role is developing fantastic “hospitality” skills and knowledge such as recognising customer needs, knowing how to match them to the products and services of the business and working as part of a team to ensure every customer, whether they are dining in house, drinking cocktails, ordering room service or attending a business event, feels welcomed and looked after.
- You will be assigned a HIT Trainer who will visit your workplace or have zoom calls throughout the apprenticeship.
- You will be required to do additional work set to you by your trainer and attend any 1-1’s, webinars or other video contact to discuss progress, mentor or be coached.
- You will have the amazing opportunity to work in numerous departments across the hotel and gain an overall knowledge of the hospitality industry.
- Need to be adaptable and ready to support colleagues across the business, for example during busy periods.
- Have a passion for hospitality.
- A desire to progress.
- Previous experience in Hospitality is preferred but not essential.
- Strong work ethic.
- Good time management skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
- An ability to speak to customers confidently and politely.
Grantley Hall is an exclusive, five-star luxury hotel and wellness retreat, nestled in the heart of the Yorkshire Dales. With 47 exquisite rooms and suites, four exceptional restaurants and three sophisticated bars. The extensive development has also included the introduction of a tranquil spa and pioneering ELITE luxury gym and executive wellness facility, alongside a stunning events pavilion that seats up to 180 guests with a unique and glamorous champagne and cocktail bar.
Magical | Respectful | Innovative | Passionate | Consistent
We have an exciting opportunity for a Hospitality Team Member Apprenticeship to ensure our guests receive a five-star service.
• Grantley Gateway - discounts on supermarket shopping, cinema tickets, meals out, local attractions and cash back on online purchases.
• We celebrate success. With a summer party, winter awards ceremony as well team events and incentives. throughout the year we also celebrate training achievements, birthdays, marriages, new babies and length of service awards.
• Pension - Eligible team members will benefit from a Royal London pension scheme.
• 24/7 team assistant line.
• Complimentary nutritious meal when on duty.
• Refer a Friend Award.
• All team members will be issued with a bespoke Grantley Hall uniform
The Grantley Academy is our dedicated training facility based at East Lodge within the Grantley Hall estate. We offer on the job training, personal development, coaching & mentoring, managerial and supervisory training coupled with professional qualifications specific to each individual’s requirements.
On arrival, each team member will receive a bespoke development plan to support them in their new job role and their learning journey with us. Whether the dream is of becoming the next Michelin starred chef, leading marketer or head housekeeper, the Grantley Academy will help pave your way to success.
Joining us at Grantley Hall brings the opportunity of a 5-star career at a 5 star hotel.