Enterprise Architect - Moreton-In-Marsh
Daylesford: people who want to make a difference
At the core of Daylesford is our care for the environment, our animals, and our people. For over forty years we’ve strived to inspire change and nurture growth, and our teams are made up of people who take pride in what they do every day. We know that together we can make a difference for the future of our planet and the well-being of our customers.
Daylesford Organic, Bamford, and The Wild Rabbit are looking for an Enterprise Architect to join the team to lead a project to replace our legacy systems. This role will be based at our Head Office in South Kensington, London.
Full-Time contract, based on 40 hours per week, salary £75,000- £85,000 pa depending on experience.
About the role
Our businesses are organic food and fashion retailers, and wellness service providers. We operate across 10+ sites with upwards of 55 tills at our retail stores, cafes, restaurants, spas, pubs, and cottages in London and the Cotswolds. We operate food production units, warehouses, and eCommerce websites, and are looking to implement new systems to streamline business processes to take advantage of newer, more agile technology to leverage improved customer experience and satisfaction, and allow the group to scale.
Our business functions are incredibly varied, and as such will all need to be thoroughly researched, documented, and taken into consideration when recommending a new IT system or suite of applications to help manage the operation of our businesses.
Working closely with the Head of IT and the Head of Systems, you will define the project's scope and goals, regularly reporting progress to stakeholders and directors. You will be the key contact for 3rd party vendor communication. You will take responsibility for ensuring stakeholders understand how business change can be implemented in the most effective way, delivering increased value through the application of appropriate technology. This is a hands-on, practical architecture role. It is essential that you have previous experience gained from a Retail, Hospitality, or Leisure business.
Initially, we believe the following are in scope:
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Master Data Management including Product Information Management, Product Lifecycle Management & Recipe Management
- Business Intelligence reporting (BI)
With consideration to integrations with the following, some of which are pre-existing:
- Property Management System and booking engine
- Spa Management
- Gym Membership Management
- Restaurant booking engine
- Financial reporting and invoicing
- Gifting (Gift Cards/Experience Packages)
- Ecommerce websites (Shopify, Magento, WooCommerce)
- Previous experience within a Retail, Hospitality, or Leisure business is essential
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience working with senior business decision-makers
- Strong understanding of business processes and software
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- An interest in, and an understanding of project management techniques and computing systems
- Degree in information technology, computer science, business studies, or a related field
- Project management certification such as PRINCE2, Project Management Professional (PMP)
Experience in the following would be desirable;
- Previous experience implementing an ERP system
- Significant project management experience
- Competitive salary
- Training and development to advance your career
- 25 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays)
- 50% staff lunch discount (at a local store)
- 30% company discount
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Subsidised private medical insurance
If you would like to be part of our truly unique business – we would love to hear from you.
We aim to attract, recruit and develop people from a wide range of backgrounds, with different perspectives, ideas and experiences. We seek to create a productive environment, representative of different cultures and groups, where everyone has an equal chance to succeed. If you feel you need any reasonable adjustments to be made in order to apply for a vacancy at Daylesford, please contact the Recruitment Team by visiting our website.