30 Euston Square
Searcys is the longest-running independent catering company in Britain. Our Vision is to be the hospitality partner of choice to British cultural and heritage markets. Design and deliver bespoke food and drink concepts with personality.
30 Euston Square is an award-winning venue managed by Searcys and it is renowned for its food, service and state of art facilities. The main function of the role is to inspire and develop the team to ensure day-to-day catering meets the company values and standards thus exceeding our clients' expectations. The successful candidate will work alongside the general manager and drive innovation through food and service whilst also being diligent and managing all other compliance aspects of the job.
- Overall responsibility for daily operations in kitchen.
- Produce menus that impress and engage our targeted audience, including focus on presentation.
- Ensure profit margins are maintained or increased in line with budget.
- Adhere and ensure team compliance including but not limited to food safety, health safety.
- Inspire, train and develop team members and apprentices.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent people management skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Level 3 Food Safety Management or equivalent.
- Strong understanding of Food Safety Standards, Food Safety Management System, HACCP.
- Level 2 or 3 Health Safety Management or equivalent.
Alongside working within some of the most iconic venues within the UK, with the very best teams, we also offer great benefits alongside your career, which include:
- 40% discount across Searcys venues.
- Enrolment into the Searcys pension scheme.
- Up to 33 days annual leave including bank holidays.
- Access to everyday discounts and communication portal.
- Employee assistance programme.
- Enrolment into Searcys Champagne School.
- Meals provided on shift when working within one of our venue.
Searcys Learning & Development:
Searcys has a full blended learning programme that includes formal qualifications, classroom training, eLearning and on the job training. We are proud of the investment we make in developing our people to raise their standards to be the best they can be.
Everyone who joins Searcys will attend our induction where they learn more about us and be supported throughout their journey with us. We invest in development opportunities and are looking to recruit, train and retain the best people for our own future talent.