Bartender – must have cocktail experience
- Reporting to: General Manager & Managers
- Job Type: Full time only
- Salary: £9ph plus SERVICE, TIPS, INCENTIVES AND DISCOUNTS IN ALL VENUES
The Lock Tavern is an institution of Camden with two bars, a roof terrace and a beer garden it’s the all-round pub that everyone loves.
Great selection of beers, fabulous cocktails and amazing food!
Coming back this summer - Gigs, DJ events, parties & late-night events!
It’s a busy pub that offers the very best service and has very high standards
Why work for us?
· Develop your own skill set with training in house
· Online Training – FLOW E learning
· Career progression
· Company incentives & perks
· 20% off drink in all venues
· 50% off food in all venues
· Free soft drinks during shift
· Family dinner
· Company events
We are looking for experienced and confident Bartenders that love to put on a show, host and love what they do.
We look for Bartenders wo love to greet our customers and welcome them into the bar, the bar is not a barrier – we interact and engage. For this role you must have cocktail experience
Ideal candidates must have a minimum of 3 years experience working with high-end wine, spirits and creative cocktails.
We want personality!
· We look for passion and banter in everyone that joins the family
· Must have min 3 years’ experience
· A high knowledge of spirts and cocktails
· Good wine knowledge
· A good eye for detail
· Well presented
· Confident in their trade and happy to talk to customers
· Team player
The East London Pub Co was founded in 2014. Our mission is to produce character rich spaces build on traditional Values offering a modern-day pub experience.
We have nothing but passion for Hospitality & creating the best drinking holes in some of the best parts of London.
‘Masters of the good times’
If you would like to be considered for the role of Bartender, then please send through your CV
Due to the number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Only Candidates eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/visa will be considered for the above position