Digital Marketing & Social Media Manager - London
- Reporting to: Exec Team / Owner
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: £40 - 45k
The East London Pub Co is searching for a highly experienced Digital & Social Media Manager to join the family.
The ideal candidate for the role of Digital Marketing & Social Media Manager must have hospitality experience & a love for the hospitality industry!
East London Pub Co, operates 5 venues and we will be opening our 6th venue shortly. We are a small independent group with a big vision, and we are looking for someone who likes a challenge, feels confident in what they do and can simply crack on with the job!
Key responsibilities & qualities for the Digital Marketing & Social Media Manager
- Creating and managing all social media contents across all platforms
- Ensuring Website content is up to date and fresh
- Deliver outstanding social media campaigns that push the boundaries and capture the hearts of customers
- Deliver the content of exciting monthly newsletters
- Collaborate with lifestyle brands and influencers
- Create exciting company campaigns with suppliers
- Develop company social & digital strategy
Skills & attributes
- Dynamic, imaginative & unleashes creative energy
- Confident to oversee the whole company's online presence
- Positive and proactive approach
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to copyright & spell check
- Solid knowledge of SEO / Engagement and analytics
- Must have 3 or more years’ experience
- Hospitality experience of advantage
If you would like to be considered for the role of Digital Marketing & Social Media Manager, then please send through your CV
Due to the number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Only Digital Marketing & Social Media Managers eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/visa will be considered for the above position.