Chef de Partie - Coqbull - Spitalfields
- Reporting to: Head Chef, General Manager & Managers
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: £10ph plus SERVICE, TIPS, FAMILY DINNER, INCENTIVES AND DISCOUNTS IN ALL VENUES
Who are we?
The East London Pub Co was founded in 2014. Our mission is to produce character rich spaces build on traditional Values offering a modern-day pub experience
We have nothing but passion for Hospitality & creating the best drinking holes in some of the best parts of London
‘Masters of the good times’
Why work for us?
· Develop your own skill set with training in house
· Flow E-learning
· Career progression
· Company incentives & perks
· 20% off drink in all venues
· 50% off food in all venues
· Free soft drinks during shift
· Family dinner
Coqbull originated in Ireland 7 years ago and has now landed in London in midst of Spitalfields Market. Serving top quality and homemade food including the best burgers, rotisserie chicken & cocktails – it is fun, loud, daring and a little naughty… and best of all, customers will always want to come back for more!
As a Chef De Partie your main responsibility will be to wow customers following the Head Chefs recipes, directions, and menu. You will be a team player and have the enthusiasm to bring only the best food to the table.
· Enthusiastic about their work
· British Cooking experience
· Trained in HACCP
· Level 2 Hygiene
· Committed to food & work
· Team player
· Perfect knife skills
· The desire to challenge themselves in a busy kitchen
· Works well under pressure
· Wants to progress and develop their career
· Loyal, honest & respectful
If you would like to be considered for the role of Chef de Parti, then please send through your CV
Due to the number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Only Candidates eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/visa will be considered for the above position, including settlement status from June.