Head Chef Coqbull - Spitalfields
- Reporting to: Group Exec Chef & Owner
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: £35-40k
Who are we?
The East London Pub Co was founded in 2014. Our mission is to produce character rich spaces build on traditional Values offering a modern-day pub experience
We have nothing but passion for Hospitality & creating the best drinking holes in some of the best parts of London
‘Masters of the good times’
Why work for us?
· Develop your own skill set with training in house
· Flow E-learning
· Career progression
· Company incentives & perks
· 20% off drink in all venues
· 50% off food in all venues
· Free soft drinks during shift
· Family dinner
Coqbull originated in Ireland 7 years ago and has now landed in London in midst of Spitalfields Market. Serving top quality and homemade food including the best burgers, rotisserie chicken & cocktails – it is fun, loud, daring and a little naughty… and best of all, customers will always want to come back for more!
We are looking for a Head Chef with a minimum of 5 years’ experience with a lot of creativity and bags of banter. As a Head Chef your main responsibility will be to wow customers with your recipes, lead your team from the front and be incredibly passionate about the hospitality industry. You will be a team player and have the enthusiasm to bring only the best food to the table.
· Proven track record of designing and developing menus
· Great communication skills & work well with Management as a whole team
· Health & safety / EHO knowledge is correct and up to date
· Committed to lead, support and train their team
· Trained in HACCP
· Level 2 Hygiene
· The desire to challenge yourself in a busy kitchen
· Works well under pressure
· Loyal, honest & respectful, likes to have a laugh, be creative & aims high
If you would like to be considered for the role of Head Chef, then please send through your CV
Due to the number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Only Candidates eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/visa will be considered for the above position, including settlement status from June.