We’re looking for someone who can bring together a diverse team.
As Guest Services Manager you will be the public face of our hotel – You will need to be adaptable and approachable. Leading a team that operates across multiple departments including Reception, F&B and Spa Reception creating a vibrant, friendly environment and ensuring thousands of guests receive the warmest of welcomes.
Your day to day;
- Greeting every one of our guests with a welcoming smile
- Providing the highest level of hospitality when working on reception or in our restaurant and bar
- You will recruit, train and develop your team of Welcome Hosts
- Create and manage rotas, ensuring staffing levels meet business demands and agreed budgets
- Ensuring all guests are aware of the hotel’s facilities and upselling services where ever possible
- Informing the guests of the local amenities, offering advice and assistance when necessary
- Giving our guests the warmest hospitality and ensuring they want to return!
Who are we looking for?
Someone who is dedicated, motivated and able to adapt to changing circumstances. You will be leading a dynamic team in a fast paced and expanding business.
You could be the first person to greet our guests so will be the key to providing that fantastic first impression. You will need to be calm under pressure, reacting effortlessly to unexpected circumstances and taking them in your stride.
If you are passionate about providing a great guest experience, are a strong communicator and provide service with a smile then this could be the role for you.
It would be ideal if you have supervisory experience in a hotel, bar or restaurant, but a great work ethic and an even greater personality is much more important – if this sounds like you, we want to hear from you.
In return, we are offering a rewarding role with scope for career progression along with;
- A competitive salary, negotiable dependent on experience
- 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 days after 5 years)
- Health cash plan
- Generous employee discounts
- Life assurance
- Bespoke training programmes accessible to all
- An engaging & supportive work environment