General Manager – Elephant and Castle
- Up to £28K - £32K + bonus
A unique and exciting opportunity has arisen for a manager to help revive and reposition a small but beautiful wet only backstreet pub, The Huntsman and Hounds, in South London.
Working closely with an industry -leading PR company you would create and execute initiatives to engage the local community in a rapidly changing part of the capital, and increase footfall from outside the area.
You will be warm, personable and able to engage confidently with the community and stakeholders. Ideally you will live locally and have knowledge of, and a passion for, craft beer.
This is a “from the floorboards up” project, so will initially involve managing a very small team or working alone.
In return we offer;
- The support of a 12-strong pub company, with opportunities for development
- A 45 hour working week and 28 days holiday, rising to 33 after 5 years
- A generous off-duty discount in all our pubs
- Ongoing coaching and development from Watershed Independent Management School
- A warm and genuine working environment where, importantly, your ideas are actively encouraged and supported
- An annual overseas incentive trip