Spa Supervisor – L'Horizon Beach Hotel & Spa
Are you looking to progress your career within a Spa environment? Would you like to live and work in a stunning beach front location in Jersey, Channel Islands?
An opportunity has become available at L'Horizon Beach Hotel & Spa for a talented and professional Spa Supervisor to join our accomplished team. Our spas give that extra touch of luxury to our guests’ experience, giving them some well-deserved ‘me’ time, and our Spa teams love being the highlight of their day, week, and even month!
You’ll be able to lead by example, deliver an extremely high standard of treatments and guide others to do the same.
You will also work with the Health Club & Spa Manager to develop the Therapists knowledge to ensure they feel confident in delivering positive product recommendations for our guests.
Mindfulness and well-being is your top priority, so you’ll be passionate about maintaining high standards and delivering memorable guest experiences to ensure that all clients leave feeling on top of the world and with a clear mind. If this aligns with your career goals, we’d be delighted to hear from you.
What’s in it for you:
- A competitive salary and share of Hotel service charge to v=boost your earnings
- Live in accommodation charged at only £44.50 per week all inclusive of meals and bills
- Use of Health Club facilities including gym and swimming pool
- 29 days holiday rising to 33 days with service – we think it’s fair to value loyalty.
- £30 staff stays with Hand Picked Hotels per room Bed & Breakfast PLUS 25% discount of all food & drink. Yes, it’s as good as it sounds!
- Annual loyalty awards (like afternoon teas and overnight stays)
- Working in a stunning beach front location on the sunny channel island of Jersey
- Online retail discount platform offering thousands of savings with high street retailers and restaurants as well as a health and well-being platform
- An opportunity to work with a friendly team and the option of attending regular social events with other colleagues
- You’ll be a qualified therapist with at least 2 years experience working within a Hotel Spa environment
- You’ll be passionate about ensuring all guests leave feeling relaxed, indulged and inspired
- You’ll enjoy supporting and training others so that they in turn feel confident in acting as an expert and giving advice to guests on suitable products that will match their personal needs
- You’ll be organised and enjoy getting involved in administrative tasks such as completing product and stock orders
- Most of all, you’ll have a professional, approachable and positive manner
Hand Picked Hotels is a private collection of 19 country house hotels throughout the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. Each of our properties has its own charming character, and all of them are set in stunning surroundings; from the sandy shores of Jersey to the rolling hills of Yorkshire.
Ten of our Hand Picked Hotels have Health Club & Spas offering a range of treatments with excellent facilities, exercise classes and membership packages.
With welcoming and charming service delivered in truly inspirational settings, our guests are encouraged to relax, kick off their shoes and indulge. You make it Hand Picked!
Hand Picked Hotels is an Equal Opportunities employer. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.