Head of Sales - Regional
Department: Commercial Sales
Reports to: Sales Director
The Head of Sales for the Regional Team must:
- Show pro-active management of the Regional Sales Team within the assigned territory
- Achieve commercial product sales targets in agreed territory, both on an individual and team basis
- Ensure that all Field Sales Area Managers are fully motivated to meet or exceed sales objectives within their assigned
- Pro-actively develop the Matrix brand within the assigned territory among existing and new clients.
- Project at all times a highly professional image of Matrix and Johnson Health Tech UK.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Description of Key Duty/Responsibility
- Motivate and develop Sales Managers within the territory, demonstrating strong skills in Leadership, Sales Management and Coaching, that promotes a high performance sales culture and achievement of set KPI’s
- Assist with preparation for the teams customer meetings, attending to support / coach where necessary.
- Meet and exceed individual and team sales target within the assigned territory through company leads and self-generated leads.
- Continually learn new product & industry knowledge and acquire cutting edge selling skills, as well as keep abreast of competitive issues, products and the market as a whole.
- Attend and participate in internal and external sales meetings, seminars, and trade shows as required
- Ensure that the Key Business Influencers within the territory attend trade shows and new product launches.
- Liaise regularly with UK Sales Director to ensure alignment to the overall Company goals and business plan.
- Setting an example, ensure that all Sales Managers within the territory comply with internal processes and systems.
- Ensure compliance within the CRM database for self and Sales Team within the assigned territory
- Receive and submit required reports in a timely manner, analysing data as required and working closely with the Sales Director to manage based on this
- Good standard of education - Minimum 5 GCSEs (including Maths and English).
- Proven track record in sales of capital equipment within Matrix UK or the Health & Fitness industry.
- Previous experience of managing a team or individuals preferred.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Proven selling skills.
- Excellent Time Management and Organisational skills.
- Negotiating skills
- Problem solving
- MS Office skills:
- Word; and
Essential To All Roles
- Meeting Customer Needs
- Managing Relationships
- Working With Others
- Self Confidence
- Self Control
Specific To This Role
- Strategic Approach
- Achieving Team Results
- Influencing Others
- Personal Organisation
- Quality Conscious
- Active Listening