Junior Assistant Production Manager - Moreton-In-Marsh
Daylesford: people who want to make a difference
At the core of Daylesford is our care for the environment, our animals and our people. For over forty years we’ve strived to inspire change and nurture growth, and our teams are made up of people who take pride in what they do every day. We know that together we can make a difference for the future of our planet and the wellbeing of our customers.
Our Daylesford family is growing, and we are looking for an engaging and passionate Junior Assistant Production Manager to join us at our Black Barn Production unit.
With amazing career progression, we will train and develop you every step of the way to be the best that you can be with the opportunity to build your career with us.
Full-Time contract, based on 45 hours per week, salary £26k per annum. Shifts are spread between 5am-7pm, including weekends, flexibility is required in this role.
- Competitive salary
- Training and development to advance your career
- 28 days holiday (incl. bank holiday)
- 50% staff lunch discount
- 30% company discount
- Refer a friend scheme – up to £1,000
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Subsidised private medical insurance
- Free uniform
As Junior Assistant Production Manager you will work alongside the management team to ensure the team produces the highest quality 'Real meals', soups and broths. You will work closely with the market garden team to ensure that production falls in line with the seasonal availability of our home-grown organic produce. You will be working amongst a team who consistently thrive through delivering the best performance in order to ensure that all work is completed efficiently, safely and appropriately.
The ideal candidate will be a strong team-player with a passion for food, cooking, and great quality organic produce. You will be working within a fast-paced, varied and extremely rewarding environment.
- Oversee the execution of all products as per company specifications
- Ensure that all food preparation is completed in a timely and professional manner, adhering to the standards set out by the Soil Association
- Propose and develop new ‘real meals’, soups, and broths to deliver quality improvement and innovation to the range, contributing to the award-winning existing product range
- Supervise the team in ensuring that all food production duties are carried out with the care and diligence to guarantee the production of a consistently high standard of product
- Line manage, develop, and motivate the Black Barn team
- Driving sales and reducing costs wherever possible
If you would like to be part of our truly unique business – we would love to hear from you.
We aim to attract, recruit and develop people from a wide range of backgrounds, with different perspectives, ideas and experiences. We seek to create a productive environment, representative of different cultures and groups, where everyone has an equal chance to succeed. If you feel you need any reasonable adjustments to be made in order to apply for a vacancy at Daylesford, please contact the Recruitment Team by visiting our website.