The Spa at Luton Hoo Hotel, Golf & Spa has an exciting opportunity available for a
Casual/variable roles available
The Spa Therapist role:
Looking after our guests is our key priority. As Spa Therapist in our award winning Espa Spa you will ensure that all our guests receive the highest level of service and the most memorable treatments, beauty experiences and spa days. You will provide a wide range of first class treatments and support the team in looking after the spa's treatment areas and facilities. Our aim is to create distinctly memorable experiences and so we strive to make every spa visit an occasion for our guests.
The Spa Therapist will:
- Have enthusiasm, dedication and a genuine passion to deliver high quality service and attention to detail
- Have previous experience in a luxury Spa environment and hold a NVQ level 2 and 3 in Beauty Therapy or equivalent
- Have excellent customer care and communication skills
- The ability to interact with colleagues and guests in a friendly and professional manner
- Be very well presented and able to remain calm under pressure
- Qualifications in ESPA treatments, Hot Stone Massage, Reflexology and Reiki are desirable but not essential
Due to our rural location you will need your own transport.
About the Hotel
Luton Hoo Hotel Golf & Spa one of the country's finest 5 star hotels, is set in the heart of 1065 acres of historic gardens and parkland designed by Capability Brown. With our 2 rosette Wernher Restaurant and award winning Adam's Brasserie we are committed to delivering hospitality to the highest standard. Our five star facilities include a luxurious spa, championship golf course, state of the art conference facilities and shooting school.
Why work at Luton Hoo:
As an accredited Investor in People, we are dedicated to the development of our staff. Many of the team started out in junior roles, but have been offered training and promotional opportunities as their skills have grown. We are very fortunate to have a large percentage of long-term team members able to offer their experience and expertise to the next generation of hospitality professionals.
We offer a great range of benefits:
For full details of the benefits on offer please take a look at our careers page: careersatelitehotels.co.uk/why-work-elite
- Meals are provided by our talented kitchen team
- We have plenty of free parking
- We also have amazing recognition awards for exceptional customer service
- A share of the service charge
- Reduced price stays in all of our hotels - where you are treated like a guest no matter who you are!