Variable Spa Therapist - Eastbourne
The Spa Therapist overview:
- The Spa Therapist will work on a variety of contracts.
- Ideal candidates will be enthusiastic, passionate and hard working with experience of working in a spa environment.
- As a Spa Therapist you will be required to provide a full range of high quality treatments for our guests and help maintain the spa's treatment areas and facilities.
- In addition you will have evidence of strong retail sales and must be available to work weekdays and weekends, including Bank Holidays.
- Due to the demands of the job, our therapists work 6 hour shifts, over 5 days, with massage limits in place
- Further specialist training is available
- Have an NVQ level 2 and 3 in Beauty Therapy or the equivalent
- Successful candidates will have excellent personal presentation, customer service skills and attention to detail.
- Desirable qualifications include: Hot Stone Massage, Indian Head Massage, Reflexology and Reiki.
About us Affectionately known as "The White Palace" The Grand Hotel in Eastbourne has a well-earned reputation for excellence. With over 150 rooms, an award winning restaurant and 17 fully equipped meeting rooms, the hotel is able to cater for every occasion. For further details please contact the recruitment team.
At Elite Hotels we have a single minded & unwavering goal to make every visit to our hotels a positive experience that customers feel compelled to talk about.
Benefits: As a people focused Investor In People Company we offer a great range of benefits to the successful candidate.