The Ship is a busy pub and inn located on the stunning Parkgate Parade with 25 en-suite guest rooms.
We are really excited to have re-opened our outside area this week and are now busy putting plans in place for when we can open up the rest of the pub and our accommodation again. With this in mind, we are currently looking to expand our team so need to recruit enthusiastic, positive and flexible Housekeeping Assistants. The successful applicants will take pride in the presentation of their working environment and ensure the highest possible standard of housekeeping is achieved and maintained.
- Ensuring all guest bedrooms and other allocated public areas are cleaned and maintained to a high standard every day.
- Responsible for routine and periodic cleaning.
- Reporting wear and tear.
- Ensuring all areas are presented to the high standard required.
Previous housekeeping experience is desired, however full training will be provided.
HOURS OF WORK
Full and part time positions are available. As the Ship operates 7 days a week, applicants for the full-time position must also be able to work any day of the week, as required, including weekends and bank holidays. The part-time position will mainly cover weekend work.
Usual working hours are between 8:00am to 2:00pm, however there may be a requirement to work outside these times due to business needs.
Dependant on experience + employee discounts and company benefits.
- Discounted accommodation rates – up to 50% off at all company sites
- Food discount – up to 50% off at all company sites
- Pension scheme– contributory group personal pension scheme
- Free Car Parking
- Meals on duty
- Training and advancement opportunities
- Travel and job swap opportunities within the company
- Flexible working hours
- Christmas staff social event
- 5.6 weeks holiday entitlement including bank holidays
- Length of service recognition rewards
- Up to £1000 when you recommend a friend or family member to work at any Stange & Co site – subject to terms & conditions being met.
- Guaranteed Christmas Day off
- 24/7, 365 days a year access to confidential and expert advice through our Employee Assistance Programme with Hospitality Action
If you are interested in being part of our team then please email your CV to Jess Jones, Assistant Manager using the ‘APPLY NOW’ link.