A Parkdean Resorts Head Chef will have a real passion for delivering quality service and will lead the Kitchen team in bringing the menu to life! By preparing, cooking and presenting quality food, you will help deliver an experience our guests will remember.
We are seeking a Head Chef to join the team at Sandylands Holiday Park.
Reporting to the Complex Manager, you will be required to provide a high standard of catering to exceed guest expectations within the company’s financial criteria. You will ensure the smooth running of the kitchen while meeting legal requirements.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Leading and providing the highest standard of cooking and service in all catering areas.
- To oversee the operation of the takeaway food unit ensuring food diaries, stock management and staff training procedures are carried out.
- Overseeing the management of the main kitchen ensuring food diaries, stock management and staff training procedures are carried out.
- Assisting in the provision of additional catering based events as required throughout the year including but not limited to owners breakfasts, owners parties and out of season events.
- Adhering to Food Policy and all legal requirements.
- Inputting and deliver menus and portion control.
The successful Person will:
- Hold Hygiene Level 3 certification.
- Have previous experience managing a busy kitchen in a fast paced environment.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Be experienced in leading teams and people management
- Have exceptional planning and organising skills
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!