Food & Beverage Apprentice - Luton
Luton Hoo Hotel, Golf & Spa have an exciting opportunity to complete an apprenticeship in a luxury hospitality environment. You will have the opportunity to earn a wage and develop real work experience whilst gaining a qualification.
The Food and Beverage Apprentice role:
As a Food & Beverage Apprentice you will assist in the service of food and beverages in our elegant Lounges and Cocktail Bar, our Fine Dining Restaurant and Brasserie ensuring our guests receive the very best service. Our aim is to create distinctly memorable experiences and so we strive to make every meal an occasion for our guests.
The Food and Beverage Apprentice will:
- Have a desire to build a career in Hospitality
- Be an enthusiastic, motivated individual with a positive can-do attitude
- Be a team player with the willingness to learn new skills
- Have the ability to interact with colleagues and guests in a friendly and professional manner
- Be very well presented and able to remain calm under pressure
Due to our rural location you will need your own transport.
Working hours & apprenticeship details:
You will be completing an intermediate level apprenticeship and gain the qualification of 'Hospitality Team Member'. The apprenticeship will be delivered on-the-job and will also require self-study. The expected duration of the apprenticeship is 18 months. The working week (Monday-Sunday) will consist of 35 hours over 5 working days with 2 days off per week. Shift patterns and rest days will vary from week to week. A competitive apprenticeship salary will be paid to the successful candidate.
About the Hotel:
Luton Hoo Hotel Golf & Spa, one of the country's finest 5 star hotels, is set in the heart of 1065 acres of historic gardens and parkland. With our 2 rosette Wernher Restaurant and award winning Adam's Brasserie we are committed to delivering hospitality to the highest standard. Our five star facilities include a luxurious spa, championship golf course, state of the art conference facilities and shooting school.
Why work at Luton Hoo:
As an accredited Investor in People, we are dedicated to the development of our staff. Many of the team started out in junior roles, but have been offered training and promotional opportunities as their skills have grown. We are very fortunate to have a large percentage of long-term team members able to offer their experience and expertise to the next generation of hospitality professionals - this could be you!
We offer a great range of benefits:
- Meals are provided by our talented kitchen team
- We have plenty of free parking.
- We also have amazing recognition awards for exceptional customer service
- A share of the service charge
- Reduced price stays in all of our hotels - where you are treated like a guest no matter who you are!