Full Time Gym Supervisor - Cardiff
PB Performance gym is a new fitness concept in Cardiff.
We are currently recruiting for a Full time gym supervisor. You need to have a genuine passion to engage and interact with both current and prospective members. We are looking for someone who is hardworking, enthusiastic and with a genuine interest in health and fitness. You will also need to be well organised and flexible to the demands of the leisure industry and be able to drive new membership sales too.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Basic new member induction to help members achieve their goals.
- Assisting club management with daily tasks including membership sales, cleaning and prospecting.
- Working to and achieving KPI’s with assistance from the Club General Manager.
- KPI’s include: member calls, induction delivery, basic cleaning duties, membership sales and retention.
- Delivery of excellent customer service on a daily basis.
Successful candidate will have:
- Minimum Level 2 qualified (ideally Level 3 or willing to work towards a Level 3 qualification)
- Previous sales experience within the fitness sector
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic IT and membership software experience.
You will be a driven, passionate and highly motivated individual who thrives under pressure and takes pride in delivering excellent customer experience and helping people achieve their goals.
All pay rates are subject to skills, experience and qualifications.
If you enjoy health and fitness and want to develop your career, then this is a perfect role for you. If you feel your experience matches this exciting role, please send through your application including CV and cover letter for consideration.