New opportunity not to be missed!
Haulfryn Group is one of the UK's largest owners of luxurious holiday and residential parks celebrating over 80 years as a successful family-owned British company. We are synonymous with quality, exclusivity, and luxury. We have gone from strength to strength in recent years with an investment of over £30 million into our parks.
We are looking for a live-in Chef to join our team on Gimblet Rock Holiday Park situated in Pwllheli, North Wales as we look to bring JOY through our F&B offering.
We are seeking a self-motivated, enthusiastic, customer and standards orientated Chef who will be an ambassador for the park through high standards of food and a focus on safety.
This role will play a big part within the team at Gimblet Rock as well as offering the highest of F&B standards.
To be considered for this excellent opportunity you must have experience in:
- Food Preparation
- Delivery of daily operations
- Conforming with health and hygiene regulations at all times.
- Working with the Park Manager, F&B Team Leader and F&B Assistants to deliver the Park’s F&B vision and objectives.
- Impact Owner and Holiday experience through positive feedback
- Bring Joy through your role and being a member of the Gimblet Rock Team
Haulfryn is a family focused business and through our values we are looking for a live in Chef to join that family of people. As well as the areas above your role will be to have an input into the park so we can grow in all areas and you can build a career within the business. As part of the role, you will have the personal use of an on-park lodge as your accommodation.
2021 will be a year like no other for the hospitality sector and with that we will see some challenges. Here at Gimblet Rock we think we have a great role for an ambitious Chef who sees the value of being part of a team, as well as being part of what is a brilliant holiday lifestyle on the North Wales coast. We look forward to receiving your application and starting an exciting journey with Haulfryn.
In return along with your salary you will receive benefits* including:
- Substantially discounted holidays on our holiday parks
- Contributory pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Online and high street and leisure discounts
- 30 days holiday per annum (including bank holidays) pro-rata.
*Benefits are non-contractual and may be dependent on the job role and status.
In line with requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.